It doesn’t cost anything extra, and we would love to help you navigate the Covered CA application process and provide support to you on an ongoing basis. But neither Covered CA nor your carrier of choice will allow us to do that until you designate Allpointe as your agent.
They don’t make it easy, so please contact us if you are having difficulty. Here is a step-by-step guide.
First, you will need to set up a Covered CA account, in advance of submitting an application. This goes very quickly. Once complete, you will be returned to the original link to log in with the username and password you just chose.
Then follow these steps:
1. In the upper right, navigate your cursor to “Get Help – Find Answers”
2. From the drop-down menu, select “Find an Agent”
3. In the middle of the pop-up screen, click “Find Agents”
4. Search by Last Name “Vaccaro”
5. Click on “Bradley Vaccaro”
6. Click the “Continue” button
7. Check the three attestation boxes, type your full name in the Signature box, and click “Confirm”
8. A “Congratulations!” message should appear
Once you have completed these steps, you have several choices to complete the Covered CA application:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button and proceed through the online application on your own schedule and pace
- Contact us to schedule a call – we can take your application over the phone
- Contact us to schedule a call – we can set up a call to jointly complete your application over the web via secure screen-sharing